Re: [IP] trouble with MM

Sam Skopp wrote:
> I have to disagree with what you were told. First, I have the older 507
> (not the C) and it does not take that much pressure to push the buttons. I
> think her response is a major exaggeration.

Maybe, but my (now) former 506 took a fair bit of effort to register a keypress.
I thought that was OK at the time but it DID become aggravating in some
Seems I missed a few boluses that I THOUGHT I'd activated, seems that last
keypress didn't get into the pump and it timed out after I stopped looking.

Ted quick
email @ redacted
1 full day on new 507c and doing fine