Re: [IP] Jan's cooking and second day

<< What is most interesting to me is that although the nurse is a CDE and
 trained on the pump, I had to tell HER a few things. Like you have to
 put the little metal piece at the neck of the reservoir down before you
 close the pump door.  >>Basic to pump training!
 <<I also ran a few things past her that I've read here on the list -- she
 was very doubtful about them, but I did it because I was really curious
 whether medical professionals live in the real world, that is, whether
 anyone ever tells them anything.>>

Some of us live in the professional world and the rest of us show up here.
Barbara B.