No Subject

I'm wondering if anyone has tricks for bolusing for Mexican food.  I've
only been on the pump for 2 months and thus far regular bolusing has not
worked too well - my sugars will be OK about 3 hours later, but then go
high, I guess as a result of the slow digestion of Mexican food.  Is the
square or dual wave bolus the trick?  If so, for what duration of time?

PS - I usually have nachos with cheese and a couple of cheese enchiladas
with rice and salad.