Re: [IP] what's your favorite cereal?

In a message dated 3/4/99 12:16:19 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  A Chocolate Thunder from Down Under at the Outback. Hot, fudgy brownie,
 > full of pecans, with French vanilla ice cream and hot fudge sauce. I tell
 > to hold the whipped cream, though -- it has a lot of fat in it.  LOL
 But the fat helps slow down the absorption of the carbs and helps keep your
 level...  this is one of those "big bolus" moments...
 Randall P. Winchester >>

Gee, Randal P. -- brownies, ice cream and hot fudge sauce ain't exactly fat-
free, either. LOL  (Psst! happens I don't like whipped cream ..)