[IP] Girl Scout Cookies

Hi Linda:  They don't tempt me, really, but my husband - who isn't diabetic -
CAN NOT walk past one of those little cute, smiling faces holding a box of
cookies!  I'll have to take out a loan before this cookie sale is over!  I'm
not a real sweet eater and still have the box of S/F cookies in the freezer he
purchased  (out of guilt?!!) for me last year.  Do they still make the sugar
free's?  Hope your troup does well!  Joanne Mc