Re: [IP] what's your favorite cereal?

I am glad you said this. I cannot eat cereals and add even a 1/4 of a banana
and I would be in the 300's! How do you all eat this? I eat  2  rice cakes and
my BGs go high./ The only cereal I can eat is oatmeal and cream of rice.
without milk..I find my foods are very limited especailly breakfast.
 Another question I have is this: I cannot use any artificial sweetners..Since
you all eat all of the sugar cereals would it hurt me once in a while to had a
half of packet of sugar to a cup of hot tea? I drink tea once a month.
I have been sitting here with my eyes as wide opened as can be seeing the
cereals., My carb intake has to be 28 and under and then I still have
I have been needing to drink ensure but haven't because of the high carb and
sugar grams...
I have no freedoms like most of you even with a pump..
I use one unit of insulin for 13 carb.,.
What is wrong with my body?