Re: [IP] First Day of Training

so Natalie, make sure to let us know how it feels when you first start
pumping insulin. "wink, wink :-)"

<<<From: "Natalie A. Sera" <email @ redacted>
I sorta thought this was going to happen!
I had to train the trainer -- she was supposed to be checking me out as
to whether I understood how to set up the pump and which buttons to push
for which results, but several times, she didn't really know how to do
it herself, so I had to show her how. I oughta be charging THEM!!!!  :)>>>>>>

** Wayne **