Re: [IP] what's your favorite cereal?

In a message dated 3/3/99 5:02:25 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< what do you guys have for dessert? how often do you
 have stuff with sugar?  >>

A Chocolate Thunder from Down Under at the Outback. Hot, fudgy brownie, chock
full of pecans, with French vanilla ice cream and hot fudge sauce. I tell 'em
to hold the whipped cream, though -- it has a lot of fat in it.  LOL

That's only about once every three or so months, however. The rest of the
time, I just eat stuff like peanut butter M&Ms, cheesecake, pumpkin cake with
cream cheese icing (the birthday cake of choice in my family) and whatever
else I can dig up.