Re: [IP] what's your favorite cereal?

Sam,  I agree with you.  I have had diabetes so long (39 years) that I really
just don't like anything very sweet.  It doesn't taste good to me.  Fruit is
about as sweet as I like.  Some new tricks are not worth learning.  You people
enjoy your twinkies.  I think I will have an apple.  ellen
P.S.  I looked for a cereal with no sugar.  I couldn't find one.  Some have
very little, but all have some.  I was surprised.