Re: [IP] Hello, Denise Poole

Sorry to contradict Ted, but I have twice in the last 2 years ended up with regular
regular and had all the usual site and atrophy problems.  For whatever reason, I
seem to have no reaction to velosulin, lots to regular, some to humalog (and the
sites don't last as long) and some but not as much to a mixture of humalog and
velosulin. whatever it is about velosulin it seems to be better for me and some
small percentage of people.  It was a miracle in the old pump days when it replaced
the old beef/pork regular insulin and while the difference is not as pronounced with
human regular insulin, it still works better for some of us.

Ruth