Re: [IP] Expected life span of a pump

Cheryl Kovalsky wrote:
> What is the expected life span of a pump?  I was given a nice sales
> pitch today and was told that the pump will work for "years".

I've been runing a MiniMed 506 for just over 5 years, at least until tonight.
Just received my new 507c today and jsut want to reads the instructions through
a bit before starting it up.

The real reason I got the new is that the old one is cracking around the
keyboard and
out of warranty for 2 years. Just looked like a good idea to uprgrade, plus of
there are new features I've only been able to read about here......

Besides which, I like blue!

Ted Quick