Re: [IP] Trouble with MM

<< I have a MM 507c and I have been having some trouble with the buttons. When
 I press a button sometimes it skips a screen as if I pressed the button too
 hard.  >>
 This has happened to about 2 of our pump patients...call MM right away...they
need to know about it...there is a potential to accidently cause some errors.
We sent one back to the company just this week for one of our patients.
Barbara B.