[IP] pump glitch-high bs's

The spare seems to be fine. I always saw drips coming out of the Rapids.
I like the Rapids generally. The Tenders hurt. I tend to be thin so I
wanted as little as possible sticking in me.

I was thinking earlier that this could have arisen because I was tapping
the pump on a counter to get drips out- eventhough I'm told that the
pump is really tough, it seemed to happen after a set change, which made
me wonder.Since I wasn't reworking the whole reservoir and the piston,
etc., maybe something was ajar after a set change. (I ha