[IP] Re: pumping insulin book

I too was hesitant to order through the internet...but I did order through
Amazon.com and successfully got the book, and so far no funny business with my
debit card # has taken place.  I've only skimmed the book, but it looks good.  I
think Amazon is offering a special right now on the book, and with p/h it came
out to $19.96.

Also would like to know WHERE CAN YOU GET THE BOOK "PUMPING INSULIN"  I HAVE
LOOKED EVERYWHERE FOR IT.  (My husband and I are paranoid and refuse to send our
CC# over the internet)