[IP] Trouble with MM

I have a MM 507c and I have been having some trouble with the buttons. When
I press a button sometimes it skips a screen as if I pressed the button too
hard. Also, sometimes if I don't press a button at the right angle it
doesn't work(like the up and down arrows when I'm giving a bolus). It has
always been this way and I have just learned how to deal with it. Was
wondering if anybody else has had this problem  :-)

Stephen Hall

DX'D Feb 98 @ Age 16
Pumpin since Dec 98
email @ redacted