Re: [IP] Made a decision

You can also call Diabetes Mall, there number is on their web page.  Also, through
Amazon you can place the order without giving the CC # and then they will call you
for, I've done that before.  I use to not want to give my CC over the net either,
but have been doing it for a while now and no problems what so ever.