Re: [IP] Made a decision

At 08:17 AM 3/3/1999  Donna wrote:
>Also would like to know WHERE CAN YOU GET THE BOOK "PUMPING INSULIN"  I HAVE
>LOOKED EVERYWHERE FOR IT.  (My husband and I are paranoid and refuse to
>send our
>CC# over the internet)

You might try going to your nearest bookstore and asking them to
special-order it for you. Most of the larger stores will do this for free.

I've ordered books from Amazon and Barnes & Noble on line for ages... never
had a problem. Just make sure that you are in the secure mode and
everything is encrypted when it is sent.

Sam