[IP] Made a decision

Thanks to all that have posted regarding using the pump.  I have decided to try
it.  I have chosen to go with the MM based on square wave bolus and my diabetes
team knowledge of the pump.  I feel more secure knowing they know the pump.

Also would like to know WHERE CAN YOU GET THE BOOK "PUMPING INSULIN"  I HAVE
LOOKED EVERYWHERE FOR IT.  (My husband and I are paranoid and refuse to send our
CC# over the internet)

Thanks Again
Donna

Hopefully Pumping Soon.