Re: [IP] Volleyball and pump

I play softball and basketball.  I put my D pump (not in any type of protective
case)  inside my sports bar under my arm and don't have any problems.  I am an
aggressive player and the pump never moved - even when I fell(many time) trying
to catch a pop fly.
When I ride my Sea-Doo I keep it tucked inside my bathing suit.  My husband
through me off the Sea-Doo going about 45 mph.  I hit the water hard on my back.
The impact pushed my pump out of my bathing suit but did not cause any damage.
I figure if the pump can take that it can take anything.
Good luck with volleyball and as with any sport - be aggressive.

pumping 2 1/2 yrs.