Re: [IP] what's your favorite cereal?

>Hey Sam....that sounds almost identical to my everyday breakfast....Crispix or
>Cheerios and a banana to top it off with skim milk,and once in a while an Eggo
>Waffle(my kids love these) with no sugar syrup......Sue

Both Cheerios and Crispix have low amounts of added sugar and have
reasonable amounts of other (hopefully healthy) ingredients. I find,
however, that the Crispix raises my BG's more than the Cheerios... probably
because I pour it out by volume and the carb count on the box is by weight.
(Crispix weighs more than Cheerios per cup). So, I just compensate when I