[IP] meter/manager software..request your input

I am waiting on delivery of the IN TOUCH software from lifescan to help
download and organize my glucoses into more usable formats.  I was tempted by
the Mellitus Manager and in a few years if I update to the 507C Minimed, I may
get it as you can download data from the metes AND from the pump (for another
$350 docking port....I SAID maybe!!).  What do 'ya'll think of these software
programs?  Any input will do, good , bad, lunatic, whatever.         TTFN