Re: [IP] Comfort Curve Strips

In a message dated 3/2/99 11:41:44 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  was trying to get 400 for each of my 2 kids, I had to go to 7 pharmacys
 before I could even get the first 400. They all claim that accu-chek limits
 how many boxes they can get each month. >>

Hi Doreen

I get something like 900 at a time and never had any problems. If the pharmacy
doesn't have that many in stock, the distributor sends them out and I get them
the next day. I once pulled *all* of my business from a pharmacy because I was
getting the runaround from the pharmacist. I think it's a case of (lack of)
customer service.