[IP] stress

Well everybody, stress definitely affects control . I now have 5 close family
members with cancer, my kids are terrified that I will get it too and die. Our
family is dropping like flies. Does anyone know how to adjust for stress?? It
seems unending here.
  both of my kids bgs are all over the place (275, 62, 113, 317, etc...)
since the stress is not going to end soon , how do I adjust basals or boluses?
                             Doreen-stressed mom of 2 stressed pumpers