No Subject

Hello All.I'm new to the group,but have been reading the messages being posted
to get an idea of what interests all.Some very important topics are discussed.
Does anyone in the group use Velosulin in their pump? I "ve seen several types
mentioned, but, Velosulin,which is what I use.Also as regards to the subject
of neuropathies,is severe cramping throughout the body caused by this?If so
,is there any treatment for it?Is anyone in the N.Ky./ Greater Cincinnti area?

       Sincerely Denise.