Re: [IP] Comfort Curve Strips

> I also have the
> Federal Employees Plan Blue Cross and get my drugs through Merck-Medco,

We also are FEHB and use Merck-Medco mail plan.  I talked with them just
today about a prescription Kayla's endo wrote that they don't carry the
item.  Spoke directly with a pharmacist.  Was told that if the doc was
specific enough (i.e. Name brand, specific dose) and you/endo included a
letter explaining why you needed that exact script instead of an
alternative, Merck-Medco had to fill it.  May have to order each refill
time since it is not normally in stock, so plan ahead for a delay.

Kayla's mom