Re: [IP] insurance

I just got my new pump after fighting with my insurance company.  The
insurance company wanted me to go through a 3rd party, who also wanted $1123
up front.   When I went directly through Minimed, I could use my old pump as
a trade-in, and only ended up paying $37.35.  My insurance company was OK
with it when they found out how much $$ they could save too.  What a
difference!!  Minimed also gave you a year to pay off the  balance, so it's
worth checking into.
> I just found out that our insurance goes through a third company for the
pump.  This new company wants it all before we can get the pump.  I feel
like bypassing the insurance all together and just buying it outright from