[IP] favorite cereal

Depends on what is on sale, but if I had my druthers, I'd have Cap'n Crunch
with Crunch Berries for breakfast (and bed time snack) 7 days a week.

of course when I am being an adult, I choose something like frosted miniwheats

And then on those SPLURGE, devil may care about money days, Crackling oat

yummm - going back ot hte gym tonight and plan on stopping at hte store for

Sara - and due to all the work and holiday stress, notonly has my eye been
constantly filled with blood, but my workouts are only down to $8.64 - wahhhh