[IP] insurance

I am so fustrated!  Does anyone know of an insurance company that would
cover a diabetic child and not bankrupt us?  I just found out that our
insurance goes through a third company for the pump.  We have a $2500
deductible and then they pay 70%.  That was o.k. because disentronic
would let us pay it over a year, no interest.  This new company wants it
all before we can get the pump.  I feel like bypassing the insurance all
together and just buying it outright from disentronic.  Maybe they would
discount it enough and let us have a year to pay it off.  At least my
son would get it sooner.  Thanks for letting me vent.