[IP] Stephen and Question: What's Your Favorite Ceral?

Well, mine is from Kashi and called To Good Friends.  It has 8 grams of fiber,
and seven whole grains and sesame in it - 3/4 cup has 24 g CHO and 90
calories.  My faborite way to eat it is with Yoplait Light, fat free Very
Cherry yogart (or Boston Creme Pie I believe it's called) mixed with it
instead of milk.  I also like Columbo Yogard, cherry flavor.  Yogart and ceral
is my favorite breakfast!!  Joanne Mc.