Re: [IP] Comfort Curve Strips

I had responded privately to this post yesterday, but since Michael also sent
something about it I thought maybe others were interested.  I also have the
Federal Employees Plan Blue Cross and get my drugs through Merck-Medco, and
have been getting my strips through them for years now (had problems at first
getting enough:  they sent 400, saying no one tested more than 4 times a day.
I had to get my doctor to write specific times of tests on the prescription,
though of course the times really vary).  I got my first order of Comfort
Curve Accuchek strips from them last week.

Linda Zottoli