Re: [IP] Hello All.....

Dave, yes it is serious.  It sounds like the extra weight gain may have been fluids, alsong with the kidney failure.  Would suggest that you check things out with a Neuphrologists (kidney Dr) to get things straightened out.

Just my .02 cents worth from one who has been there

.. while in the hospital I had kidney failure hospitalized with congestive heart failure, pulmonary edema.............