Re: [IP] Hello All.....

Now the questions....  Is this scenario a sign of something in the long term complications of having diabetes.....  and is congestive heart failure something to fear ????  The docs are not talking and giving me any guidance......  I am thinking of changing docs and starting over......
Any Help would be greatly appreciated......
Dave Brockman
Hi sorry to hear of your problems, and I will put you on our prayer list at church and I will pray for you.  There are many great doctors, and I would definetly get a new one.
God bless and hang in there
email @ redacted