[IP] Hello All.....

Well I am back in action after a long period of watching in the background......  I have been through several hospital visits and some were very scary......  I have some questions for the group......  around thanksgiving I was hospitalized for Cellulitis and it was a three week deal in the hospital ... while in the hospital I had kidney failure, but almost full function finally came back, along with a 45# weight gain....I have since lost the weight and recently I was hospitalized with congestive heart failure, pulmonary edema......  I was literally drowning in my own juices......  the docs said it was caused by the Verapimil I have been on for years.....  I am not so sure...... a recent stress test showed all clear in the heart and things looked good.......

Now the questions....  Is this scenario a sign of something in the long term complications of having diabetes.....  and is congestive heart failure something to fear ????  The docs are not talking and giving me any guidance......  I am thinking of changing docs and starting over......

Any Help would be greatly appreciated......

Dave Brockman
email @ redacted