Re: [IP] My first BIG scare in years

Brian,
Yeah, I've had a couple of similar experiences!  Most recently last year I just
slept straight through until about midday when I woke feeling like I'd been hit
by a truck, but I was OK.  (I've been told that you will always wake up
eventually when your liver kicks in with glucose or somehting).  And a few years
ago my college next door neighbour got annoyed at my alarm clock squealing for
ages, presuming I hadn't come home the night before went into my room to turn it
off and found me unconscious!
It's very scary but I don't have any advice, just empathy.
Kate

FIS <email @ redacted> on 03/01/99 03:57:08 PM

Please respond to email @ redacted