[IP] Blood Sugar Levels.

I have been following with interest the talk on seeing if your Basal rate is
set correctly.  My question is this.  If you eat nothing for a 24 hour period
and check your blood every 3 hours.  And your starting Blood Sugar is 114 (for
the sake of a starting number) how much of a varied number or percentage
should you allow?  I know the chances of getting 114 each time you check in
this 24 hour period is pretty slim.

About me, I am a 45 year old Male.  Diabetic for 16 years.  I have been on the
pump for 6 weeks and I like it.  My control has never been better.

Mr B 523