Re: [IP] the effects of low blood sugars

As the parent of a child who suffered from these seizures, what you state is
true.  I find my son would need at least 24 hours recoup from a big seizure
before he could think clearly, talk, listen, etc.

His large motor activities came back quickly, but the fine skills (such as
playing a musical instrument or writing) took at least a day.  I would even
note a slight "dullness" about him for a couple of days.   He also had
problems reading for a few days afterward.

Fortunately, we have been seizure free for two months since the pump.