[IP] Syracuse, Ny area pumpers

Hello Everyone,
	I was thinking of getting the small group of syracuse area members from the
pumpers web page together for an outing on March 12th. It is my birthday and I
can get us all (including spouse or date) free tickets to the Syracuse Crunch
game that night. Then following the game we could all go out to get a bite to
eat.  Please drop me a line real soon to let me know if anyone is interested.