Re: [IP] Nearing a choice

> Yes, generally. They have been AT LEAST since the 506 (probably
> earlier) had a sealed electronics module. What CAN go wrong if you
> get the pump wet, presuming that nothing has cracked the main part
> of the case, is that the feed screw may rust eventually.
> Can someone go into a pool with impunity?
The short answer is NO. The pumps appear to be designed to protect
them from short-term accidental exposure to water, and showering.
Lily managed to drown her 506 once when she wearing it swimming. The
Sport Guard filled with water and a couple of hours later the pump
(still in the water filled case) was unhappy. Since then, of course,
we've also discovered, you don't need a pump while swimming.