Re: [IP] question about "pumping" references

> I have the book, THE INSULIN PUMP THERAPY BOOK by Minimed, intro by
> Jay Skyler, 1995.  I was wondering if any of you have read both it
> and PUMPING INSULIN, 1994, and whether there is any good reason for
> me to buy it too?
Buy Pumping Insulin. The MM book does not provide the practical
cookbook information necessary to easily become a proficient pump
user. There is a link to Amazon on the BOOKS page of the web site
that will allow you to purchase Pumping Insulin at a discount from
most other retail outlets.