Re: [IP] My first BIG scare in years

I had the same thing happen the other day, only mine was a 42. Luckily my wife
was on vacation so she was home at the time. she said I just started acting
wierd all of a sudden (real jerky actions with my hands and feet, almost like
huge twitches) so she called 911, by the time they got there I was up and
moving around, pretty coherent by that point. I too usually wake up on my own
when my sugar goes low, but not this time. This was the first time in the 8
years we have been together that she has had to call 911.