Re: [IP] question re pumps

With the disetronic you can have the bolus changed to anything you want. They
come preset from the company at 0.5, but I sent one back and had them change
the bolus increment to 0.2. The second one I took to my doctor at the Joslin
Center here in Syracuse and they have a special modem they can hook the pump
to and Disetronic can reprogram it over the phone while you wait. No need to
send it away. Part two: yes instead of having a square wave bolus you do a
temporary basal rate change.