Re: [IP] question from Kate Little

Kate, the physiology texts say that normals have a basal insulin secretion
of 0.5 - 1 U/hour.  I haven't been able to easily locate any info on the
CHO/insulin ratio in normals, but I wouldn't suspect it to be that
different from us diabetics, i.e., somewhere in the range of 30 - 60 g/U.
I'm sure that YMMV applies to normals too.

<<<<<<I'm interested in how much and when people without diabetes produce
.  presumably pump therapy is trying to mimick this?  Or not?  Ideally I'd like
to see a graph of an average day for a non-diabetic?  Anybody got any hints as
to where I could look - not much luck on Minimed/ADA, and other sites yet.

** Wayne **