Re: [IP] question about "pumping" references

I was wondering the same thing, but I bought the Pumping Insulin book anyways.  I found it to have some overlap, but is more in depth on things that the Insulin Pump Therapy book is not.  In my opionion, both books are very valuable.

I thinks it is cheapest at books.com, however, I think there is a discount if you link through the Insulin Pumpers sight to Amazon.

Bert

>>> <email @ redacted> Monday, March 01, 1999 5:57:38 AM >>>
I have the book, THE INSULIN PUMP THERAPY BOOK by Minimed, intro by Jay
Skyler, 1995.  I was wondering if any of you have read both it and PUMPING
INSULIN, 1994, and whether there is any good reason for me to buy it too?

Linda   IDDM 29 years   pumping since 4/93 on a MM506 and "not where I want to
be" but getting there