Re: [IP] My first BIG scare in years

In a message dated 3/1/99 1:07:08 AM EST, email @ redacted writes:

<< eep.  My friend made his way into my house and he
 said he tried to wake me and said it was difficult but i did wake up, a few
 minutes after waking up i felt like i had a small reaction but nothing
 major  when i checked my sugar it was 30... when i go low when asleep i
 always wake up around 60 and eat something ...  with it only being 30 this
 time and seeing that i did not wake up to catch it it scared me (and my
 friend).. has anyone had this same thing happen.. or if you are very tired
 not notice a reaction happening?
both of my kids used to drop real low at night and seize.they never woke up
before seizure, from low blood sugars.Luckily with the pumps we haven't been
going that low.       Doreen-mom of 2 pumpers