Re: [IP] Shivers after a Hypo

Have not had any low's since I've been on the pump and carb counting (3
weeks now).  The nocturnal hypos and shivering spells are from previous
days on NPH and regular.  I hope this success in avoiding lows
continues.  I owe it all to this wonderful new pump I have!

Becky D.

Buddy Barber wrote:
>  I just use it to warm up after the hypos.  I wrap myself in it
> >for about 20 minutes while I'm snarfing a snack or drinking juice.
> >Works well.  Brings the body temp up quickly.
> >
> >Becky D.
> >
> >Becky,
>     How about you do a better job of calculating your CHO's and you might
> not need the electric blanket?
> Buddy '-)   email @ redacted
> To feel any better I would have to be twins!

Becky Draper
Hammond, WI