Re: [IP] A Question that is driving me crazy

I'm addicted to low rise ,bootleg jeans-tight ones! I have a nice
figure. I'm the type that could probably wear anything and not worry
about any buldges. The thought of having to adapt my wardrobe was a
drag. I work very hard on keeping in shape. Well, now that I am on the
pump I realize that it is not such an issue. I still wear my tight jeans
or my short tops. I just clip the pump on the top of my jeans and go. No
one ever notices, and even more important I don't care if they do.
Because It doesn't change the way I look in my cool jeans or anything
else!! And I 'm healthier!

As far as sleeping with the pump, I have a great solution. I put the
pump in a cushy tennis sock and place it next to me. I twist and turn to
my back or front, and never feel a thing. Even my husband can't tell if
he is laying on it. I do find the 43 inch more comfortable to sleep in
but the 23 inch easier to dress in. I rotate both. Make sure you use
silhouettes! Hope this has been helpful.