[IP] The cost of pump supplies

Hi Everyone,

I don't know if any of you have this problem.  My insurance company and myself
are being stiffed by over priced pump supplies.  Because of the type of
insurance I have, I can't purchase directly from MiniMed.  My insurance uses a
home health provider (used to be with Apria, now with Modern Health).  Modern
Health is charging my insurance company $1,400 for one month of supplies.
They in turn pay $620.00 of that and then want me to pay a cost share based on
that.  Something isn't right here.  No wonder insurance companies deny
diabetics who want a pump.  I am so frustrated.  I hope I can get some
positive responses from some of you.  Does any of you have military insurance
(Champus Prime to be exact) and have a company that excepts insurance payment
as payment in full?

Feel free to e-mail me directly if you wish.