Re: [IP] Two Pumps vs. One Pump Disetronic

Not sure what you are asking here or how we can help, but
I also got one pump.. and I think my insurance company did it illegally
which kind of burns
me a little.. After getting the disetronic it is such a finely made machine
I almost see no need for two pumps but I figure you might as well get what
ya can get.. Am I right?
Apparently if you're on a HMO with my distributor you get one pump.. if
you're on a PPO you get two.. and I was on a PPO when I got the pump unless
they switched me without my knowledge.  So I have to do some investigative
work to find out, especially since I no longer have that insurance vendor..