Re: [IP] Disetronic HTron V100+ question

Two weeks before it needs to go in.. plenty of time.. it gives you a code that
keeps changing to let you know how much time you have left..
and no.. you shouldn't have the batteries in the backup pump because the clock
but why would you want to leave something on all the time anyway?