[IP] re:children pumping

Thanks for all of the words of encouragement regarding the confrontation I had
with the DE's shoving their negative opinions regarding children and the pump
on me.  After a lot of thought, I've decided to let it go, but if it comes up
again I'm not going to be as nice.  I'm going to ask them to tell me exactly
where they get their information from (their heads) and then blast them with
the real statistics (kids do great).

Again, thanks for helping me remember that I do know what I'm doing and "well-
intentioned" BigHeads don't know any more than I do on this subject, and
probably less.